Tuesday, 28 May 2013

A Bit More Detail

Over the next few blog posts I am going to take a look at the some of the buildings within Priene in more detail and try to find out what they would have looked like and what was there function.  For people that follow my other photo blogs they will know that I never take a photo without finding out more about the subject, be it a place or building down to a small insect.  Again I must stress that I am not a historian or archaeologist so the information I find will come from reading articles on the web and also books, but I hope to be able to put together some useful information 'to add flesh to the bones'.  I also hope to find out a bit more about the people of Priene along the way.

I listen to a lot of historical podcasts and come across a lot of words and terms commonly used in history that I am not sure exactly what they mean so I hope to be able to find out about these too.

I hope you will enjoy this addition.  See you all soon.  Janice 

No comments:

Post a Comment